Digital - Growth / Marketing - Internship
SeedInvest is seeking an Intern to join our Digital team in Manhattan, New York. SeedInvest is one of the fastest growing equity crowdfunding platforms in the world. We’re looking for an intern who wants to learn how to succeed in a fast paced startup environment and make meaningful contributions on the digital team.
We are looking for someone:
- With a deep passion for startups, entrepreneurship, and SeedInvest
- With a desire to learn and take ownership of work
- That has strong critical thinking skills
- With a strong bias for action
- With an unending drive and a thirst to learn
- That is transparent and honest with excellent communication skills
You can expect to learn about:
- Planning, building, executing, and iterating on marketing strategies and models
- Customer Acquisition Strategy
- SEO / Google Analytics / Search Console / AdWords
- Guerilla Marketing on Social Channels
- Graphic Design
- Hootsuite / Intercom / AdRoll
- Wordpress Development
- Content Marketing
- Social Media Management
- Tracking everything and making data-driven decisions
The minimum requirements are:
- Working towards BA/BS degree or MBA
Some extra credit that we'd love to see:
- Experience at a startup or digital agency
- HTML / CSS proficient
- PHP / JS proficient
- Advancement towards a computer science degree
- Experience building on WP
- Experience with guerilla marketing on social media
We are a leader of and paving paths in the nascent space of equity crowdfunding. Think "Kickstarter, but for equity"; it’s a real opportunity to change the way startups raise capital and how a brand new asset class (venture) can be opened to the broader public. We were founded by Ryan Feit and James Han and officially launchedhttps://www.seedinvest.com in February 2013. We're a well-funded Series B company that is looking to continue what we started all the way back in 2011 when we first helped build and lobby for the JOBS Act to change the way venture capital and fundraising works.
We're a hyper lean, hard-working, and fast-moving team that is intent on defining the future of venture and startups through product/service/technology.
We've been featured in Mad Money as well as other news outlets; you can see the Mad Money clip here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXNRcBk9CQY. You can also see a more recent interview with Jason Calacanis here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njzPtKoJXZI.