UX/UI Designer (Part-Time)
The UX/UI Designer will be charged with taking direction from written or spoken ideas and converting them into digital or print materials. In this role you will have the opportunity to impact Knotel’s global growth and design standards.
This role will be part of the Performance Marketing team and will collaborate with our Content team.
What You’ll Do
- Assist the marketing and design departments in creating a consistent and intuitive experience for all digital assets, including white papers, landing pages, interactive tools, and event materials.
- Create wireframes based on marketing and product requirements.
- Design beautiful web and mobile interfaces for our website and product tools.
- Ensure all artwork produced meets the needs, requirements and brand values of Knotel.
Who You Are
- Has experience updating website designs and optimizing for converting users.
- The successful candidate should have an intimate understanding of how marketing campaigns work to support our brands.
- Results driven, determined and flexible with a strong and disciplined work ethic.
- High energy, passionate and driven.
- Great visual communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task & prioritize in a fast-paced environment, maintaining a strong attention to detail.
- The ability to see projects through from inception to production.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in UI/UX design preferable.
- Extensive experience with Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign, specifically with mockups, web design and multimedia presentation. Experience in Sketch and prototyping tools such as InVision a huge plus.
- 3+ years in professional UI/UX design, preferably with a marketing or creative agency.
- HTML/CSS knowledge, including a familiarity with Responsive designs.
- Experience working with and setting up digital templates.
With over 3 million square feet across 200 locations in New York, San Francisco, London, Los Angeles, Berlin, Brazil and Paris, Knotel is transforming the way we work with its Agile HQ™ Platform. Making long-term leases a thing of the past, Knotel designs, builds, and operates custom spaces for enterprises, so that business leaders can focus on building the future.
Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised $160 million in funding, and was named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup and New York's Hottest New Workspace Model. Knotel’s member network includes companies like Starbucks, HotelTonight, and Omnicom. To learn more, visit knotel.com.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Don’t Look Away - Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes - Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
Get Uncomfortable - Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
“Where is it Engraved…” - Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance - No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.