Senior Product Designer
Greater NYC Area
VidMob is the leading video creation platform with a network of professional creatives worldwide who produce the full spectrum of video content for the world’s brands and advertisers. As the Web transitions to a video-driven medium, marketers, and publishers need to increase the volume and enhance the quality of their video communications. VidMob enables clients to collaborate with expert creatives to efficiently develop a suite of video assets optimized for every digital channel.
Culture fit is key to success at VidMob. We seek candidates that are curious, collaborative and committed to excellence. We take every hire seriously and only choose seriously talented team members. We care deeply about our employees and are dedicated to making VidMob an exceptional company to work for. VidMob is proud to offer comprehensive health plans paid for by the company, enhanced Maternity/Paternity Programs and unlimited vacation plans. We also provide employees with access to 401K plans, healthy food and snacks, and pre-taxed transit.
VidMob is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
What You’ll Do
What You’ll Do
- Serve as design lead on a small cross-functional product team.
- Work on large-scale projects, taking an iterative approach to solving business problems.
- Execute in a fast-paced environment with a high level of ambiguity.
- Work autonomously, ensuring designs are on-time and on-brief with little oversight.
- Partner with product managers, engineers and key stakeholders to define problems, develop solutions and launch new products and features.
- Execute all phases of the product design process, including research, user flows, sketches, comps, prototypes and animations.
- Validate your thinking every step of the way by proactively seeking feedback from users, team members and other designers.
- Mentor other designers to promote a culture of design excellence.
What We’re Looking For
- 6+ years of experience designing for consumer-facing digital products.
- Proven ability to tackle complex user experience problems.
- Highly collaborative person that thrives in ambiguity.
- Proven leadership experience. You’ve managed projects from end-to-end, including working with and presenting to team members and key stakeholders.
- Strong balance of UX and UI design expertise, including motion.
- Cross-platform design experience (responsive web, iOS and more).
- Understanding of how to work within and expand upon product design systems.
- Team player that’s looking to expand their knowledge and skill set.
- Extreme attention to detail.
Read Full Job Description