Senior Product Designer
About Redesign Health
Redesign is a venture studio committed to tackling contemporary issues in healthcare. Working as a catalyst, Redesign develops and funds businesses focused on improving the quality and accessibility of modern healthcare solutions. Our core team consists of operators and investors with a track record of building multi-billion dollar businesses in the technology and healthcare sectors.Our long-term goal is to democratize access to innovative medical technologies and facilitate customers’ interactions with the healthcare system. We fund ventures with a $70mm+ permanent capital base raised from world-class institutional investors and entrepreneurs. Our first companies include Candid Co. and Lively.
More About the Role
Redesign is launching a men's health business and is looking for a Senior Product Designer to join this rapidly growing company in its earliest stages. The ideal candidate is passionate about seamless customer experiences and is able to drive product design independently from start to finish. As our first full-time design hire you will lead our efforts to blend modern UI with the practice of medicine across our suite of web and mobile products touching the patient, doctor, and operations team experiences.
To succeed in the role, you must be highly analytical, creative, and a strong people person who has experience balancing a desire for excellence with moving fast. You must be adept at solving a variety of challenges, have a high sense of urgency, and have a customer-centric mindset.
- Collaborate with Design, Product and Engineering leaders to drive product design projects through their full lifecycle including research, design, development and release.
- Apply and evolve our brand style guide to meet the needs of our growing product suite.
- Use conversion metrics, data dashboards and user research to advocate for your customers and guide design thought processes.
- Transform high-level flows and wireframes into fully fleshed out engineering-ready mockups.
- Brainstorm and collaborate to develop new features.
- Conduct design QA and acceptance testing for product releases.
- Uphold high standards for visual and interaction design and evolve our existing design system.
- Contribute to our offline experiences (packaging, office design, etc…) as needed for ad-hoc projects.
- 5+ years minimum as a Product or UX designer.
- Fluent in Sketch/Invision/Figma/XD and the Adobe Suite.
- A portfolio that demonstrates experience with designing both web-based e-commerce marketing flows and dashboards for managing complex data.
- Ability to quickly prototype concepts, with an understanding of when a quick mockup will do and when it’s time to use Sketch to make something ready for development.
- Excel at problem-solving and are able to communicate the reasons behind your design decisions.
- Self-motivated, organized and accountable.
- A positive, can-do attitude. We’re going to do great things. And you can’t wait to do them.
- A demonstrated understanding and appreciation for the engineering product building lifecycle.
Bonus points for:
- Experience in the healthcare space.
- Experience working at a startup.