Senior Product Designer - Mobile
What you'll do:
- Work closely with Engineering, Product, and Design leaders to develop ongoing mobile strategy and roadmaps
- Maintain and design new product features in our iOS and Android apps
- Design and launch new TV apps experience (Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, etc.)
- Own mobile design while working closely with web teams to unify the brand’s user experience, design system, and working towards feature parity between our web and mobile apps where applicable
- Work with Product to interpret large bodies of qualitative and quantitative data on customer usage patterns to uncover new product insights and ideas
Why we're excited about you:
- 5+ years of experience designing web and mobile applications, ideally in a startup working in an Agile environment
- Deep knowledge of app design and UI conventions across both iOS and Android (experience building TV apps a plus)
- A digital portfolio showcasing your skills in UX, Visual & Motion design
- Ability to own Design from a brainstorming session, user research, prototyping, usability testing, and working with Product & Engineering to build and ship successful products
- You are continuously honing your craft as a Product Designer by learning new skills, adopting new tools, and sharing your efforts to the benefit of a stronger Design team
- “Details are the design” is your mantra
Why you're excited about us:
- Impact: Mobile is a major company priority and you’ll have the chance to lead the charge.
- Our team: We have a passionate, talented team that is a lot of fun to work with.
- Our mission: We’re doing work that matters – connecting lifelong learners around the world and empowering them to pursue their creativity.
- Flexibility: We believe that doing your best work means living a full life. That means different things for everyone, so we optimize for trust, invest to support remote teams, have an unlimited vacation policy (with a required minimum!), and encourage work-life balance.