Senior Designer- Revenue Operations
WeWork is the platform for creators, providing hundreds of thousands of members across the globe with space, community, and services that enable them to do what they love and craft their life's work. Our mission is to build a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, and our own team members are central to that goal.
WeWork is crafting a layer of technology to power our vision of “space as a service”. From identifying and building a new location, to bringing that space to market in an elastic, easy-to-consume way, to seamlessly operating these spaces to delight our members, we are building state-of-the-art systems to automate, optimize, and improve the experience. The data we are collecting is being used to dynamically optimize utilization, pricing, even layout and form factor. This technology advantage has allowed WeWork to scale to 200+ buildings in 20+ counties and will be our competitive advantage as the company continues to grow.
The mission of Sales & Packaging is to guide future members of all sizes to the best solution, help them grow with us, and to power the evolution of our product offerings. It focuses specifically on systems that showcase our offerings, expand the audience for these offerings, deliver accurate pricing and inventory, and ensure that becoming a member is a flawless and delightful experience.
Are you someone with a strong creative streak? Do you enjoy fast paced exciting environments? Are you looking to contribute to making a real impact across many different communities and cultures in countries all over the world with the work that you're doing? If so, then we may have the opportunity for you.
- Contribute to the design of useful, usable, and desirable user interfaces in a team environment.
- Present multiple creative solutions for problems work with business leaders to design the best option.
- Participate in product ideation and conceptual development and launch.
- Manage project timeline and actively update teams and business leaders across functions.
- Bachelor or Masters degree in design, or 3+ years equivalent professional experience
- Current in standard methodologies for mobile and tablet design, as well as working knowledge of usability principles and techniques
- Strong written and oral interpersonal skills
- Deep understanding of a design project cycle and how to implement standard methodologies
- Strong personal portfolio
- Tangible evidence of visual design and interaction design impacting business
Nice to have:
- Past experience on a team that has launched products in new markets
- Active in the design community and attends meetups, talks and conferences.
- Aware of the most up to date design practices across industries.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.