At Urbint, our mission is to make communities more resilient. We do this by pairing external data with artificial intelligence to identify areas of high risk and prevent catastrophic loss for utilities and urban operators across the country. We are a team of close-knit engineers, entrepreneurs, and data geeks who obsess over problem solving, new technologies, and making a positive impact in our communities.
As a Product Designer at Urbint, you’ll work in close concert with the product, engineering, and leadership teams to add a friendly, user focused interface to the GRID platform. You’ll weave together user stories, a creative design aesthetic, and a process-driven approach that reflects our positive nature and urban expertise.
We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply.
At Urbint you will:
- Communicate user needs while collaborating with designers, engineers, product managers, and marketers
- Create designs informed by market analysis, customer feedback, and user research analytics
- Create and maintain a design language for an enterprise web application
What we're looking for:
- 3+ years of UX design experience at consumer or enterprise companies
- Ability to deliver the level of specification needed to ensure high quality development on time
- Ability to work independently against deadlines
- Experience with machine learning, big data, and/or AI
- Enjoys working within an agile product development process
- Appreciates receiving feedback and constructive criticism
- Passion for urban environments and solving problems within
- Proficient with software for design and prototyping (e.g., Sketch and InMoment)
What We Offer:
- Mission Driven - Some companies use AI to serve better digital ads and trade stocks, we seek to make our communities more resilient.
- Top Compensation - Competitive compensation package with 100% benefit coverage.
- Prime NoHo Location - Our office sits in the heart of NYC’s historic NoHo district and is just minutes away from the BDFM and 6 subway lines.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.