What You'll Do
- Design products and features, proactively solving for edge-cases and error states across non-linear user journeys, multiple users and permissions.
- Conduct research exercises that uncover and explore customer goals and challenges, and identify the most promising areas for execution and optimization.
- Partner closely with your Product Manager, Tech Lead, and Engineers to discover and solve complex problems, within a culture of teamwork, partnership and respect.
- Make use of prototype tools to test your assumptions with customers in low-cost ways.
- Make high-impact improvements to styles, components, patterns and views throughout our design system.
- Expertly employ aesthetics to reduce visual variance and create greater consistency across the platform.
- Prior Product Design experience in web and mobile applications, with bonus points for enterprise software.
- Degree in Design (Product, Interactive, Digital, etc.), or a related field.
- Have a strong portfolio showcasing your best work and demonstrates process usability principles and research methodologies.
- Experience with a variety of design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, Invision, Atomic, etc.
- Exhibit clear and concise written and verbal communication skills, and ability to share process and design decisions with design and non-design stakeholders.
- A team player with a strong desire to work collaboratively with a growing Product team of fellow Designers, Product Managers, and Engineers.
We Take Care of You
- Competitive compensation packages, including equity
- Great medical, vision, dental, and commuter benefits
- Fantastic location with easy walk to most major subway lines (Bryant Park)
- Generous family policiesTraining and career development programs for everyone
- A company that embraces and celebrates diversity401K plan
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Team lunches, company happy hours, ample snacks and drinks