Lead Strategic Designer for a Stealth Aesthetics Lifestyle Start-Up in NYC!
What You Will Do:
- Conduct quantitative research investigations that help strategically frame, validate or challenge other forms of research
- Develop ethnographic research and contextual design investigations to understand customer behaviors, pain points, needs and aspirations
- Initiate future-visioning investigations through deep trend analysis and scenario planning, allowing for the design of new experience models and capability sets
- Identify insights from customer research and market analysis
- Bring your research to life through personas, customer journeys, insight-opportunity frameworks, system maps, stories and scenarios
- Collaborative design and development
- Design and facilitate immersion sessions with multi-disciplinary client teams
- Using divergent design thinking techniques for the conceptual development of products, services and/or physical connected form-factors
- Converge innovative ideas to a set of digital and tangible products, services and/or physical connected form-factors in partnership with business operations, product managers and engineering
- Communicate design ideas using techniques, including product concepts, service models, customer journeys, industrial designs, system maps and/or infographics
- Iteratively design, test and refine disruptive products and services
- Collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams to ensure that product development and delivery is consistent with strategic and consumer insights.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in design, business, psychology, strategy, marketing or another relevant field
- Postgraduate qualification or significant experience in pharma, healthcare or health & wellness industries
- Significant track record shaping real-world user experiences and delivering tangible products to market, with at least 5 years leading creative projects to successful completion
- An outstanding portfolio of work demonstrating strong human-centered design capabilities across a diverse range of projects
- Experience leading ethnographic research (quantitative and qualitative), divergent exploration, conceptual development and industrial design
- A background with product prototyping and testing, future visioning and strategy development
To learn more, visit us at BCGDV.com. Interested applicants may apply through the careers section of the website at https://www.bcgdv.com/. Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change. BCG Digital Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.