Junior Interior Architect
Common’s hands-on, end-to-end property management and technology offering allows us to deliver unparalleled services that address the actual needs of today’s renter while providing significantly above-market returns for our real estate partners. This makes us the preferred choice for city-dwelling adults looking for a stress-free and all-inclusive living environment.
It’s an exciting time to be part of Common’s team. We challenge ourselves every day not just to think about ways to make city living better, but to activate on those ideas in meaningful ways. Our team is comprised of real estate professionals, designers, engineers, salespeople, marketers, client service representatives, and so much more. We work collaboratively, value self-startership, and embrace a “whatever it takes” mentality to ensure our work is done and done well.
Common was founded by General Assembly co-founder Brad Hargreaves and has raised over $65MM in venture funding.
- Develop graphic standards and business processes from scratch
- Produce and manage deliverables: drawing sets, concept mood boards, specifications, and construction administration
- Build a library of finish and fixture selections that is practical, chic, and scalable
- & other research initiatives
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture or Interior Architecture required. Master’s preferred.
- 1+ Years of professional experience in an architecture/interior design firm required
- Sharp eye for interior design and finishes required
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Rhino, Excel, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign required
- Candidate must be detail-oriented and comfortable supporting ideas with both qualitative and analytical reasoning
- Candidate must be very organized and be able to multitask across large number of projects with various deadlines
- Candidate must be a continuous learner who enjoys researching, testing and implementing best practices
- Candidate must be a direct and proactive communicator who can be independent but ask questions when needed
We are committed to affirmatively providing equal opportunity to all associates and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, legally protected physical or mental disability, military or veteran status or any other basis protected under applicable federal or state law.