Junior Graphic Designer
Deliver the CB Insights message. Visually.
We are looking for a Junior Designer to join our team in New York city. The ideal candidate can create high end graphics with a playful edge and has a strong desire to learn. With the assistance of our design team you will partner with a variety of teams including content, research, marketing, and product to portray our unique brand and identity.
- Create social media and web assets for the marketing team that capture the audience’s attention
- Taking complex information and transforming it into a story with captivating visuals
- Helping maintain brand identity standards
- Assist in the creation of research briefings that are memorable and shareable as the result of our marriage of data and storytelling
- Maintain and update various design assets
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- 2+ years of design experience (may be educational experience) with a strong portfolio that spans both physical and digital collateral
- Effective communication skills and no fear of working under deadlines and across many teams
- Expertise with layout, typography, and color
- Up to date with necessary design tools including but not limited to Adobe Suite and Microsoft Office
- Sketch, Video, and illustration skills a plus
- 4H's: Happy, Helpful, Humble and Hungry
Portfolio requiredCB Insights values diversity, different perspectives, collaboration, and curiosity.Perks and Benefits:
- Subsidized health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k with up to 4% match
- $1,000 yearly continuing education stipend
- Daily lunch stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer: CB Insights is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you know someone who'd be perfect for the role,
submit here and you'll be eligible for $5,000!