Jr. Motion Graphics Designer
Yext puts business on the map. The Yext Knowledge Engine™ lets companies manage their digital knowledge in the cloud and sync it to over 100 services in the PowerListings® Network. Yext Listings, Pages, and Reviews help businesses around the globe facilitate face-to-face and digital interactions that boost brand awareness, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
The Yext Creative Studio is a passionate and growing Creative Agency within the Marketing Group of a fast-paced and innovative technology company. We work tirelessly to improve the manner in which our content, websites, thought leadership, blogs, print materials, direct mail, social media, and video content introduce customers, prospects, partners, and talent to Yext’s products, services, and culture.
We are currently on the hunt to add an amazing Jr. Motion Graphics Designer to help us tell stories in fresh, fun, and daring ways. Through the right combination of video, design, and animation chops — this individual will help our team bring the Yext story to life. Our dream candidate not only understands the tech space and can easily turn a concept into an impressive piece of animated content, but has an innovative approach to motion graphics and understands the capabilities of visual effects. If you relish the opportunity to join that kind of team, we need to talk. A portfolio link is required with all applications, and please be sure to verify that you meet all requirements before applying.
- Create motion graphic assets for all digital channels.
- Create After Effects templates to increase daily content output.
- Collaborate with the Creative Director and Video Producer to conceptualize and produce storyboards, motion graphics, and animations.
- Assist with video and audio capture on live shoots.
- Contribute to Yext’s overall brand vision and strategy.
- Research current industry & design trends to keep Yext’s brand innovative and fresh for our
audience across all publishing platforms.
- Edit original content from a variety of in-studio, live, multi-camera, and off-site video
- Compress edited video for final delivery, handle delivery to the team and oversee archiving.
- 1-4 Years of Experience
- Adobe After Effects, Premiere, Illustrator, Photoshop.
- Strong sense of motion, visual design and type.
- An eagerness to collaborate across disciplines with team members at all levels.
- Resourcefulness, diligence, attention to detail, and creative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities and assignments simultaneously under strict deadlines with minimal direction at times.
- Strong communication skills and ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Understanding of video codex
- Good grasp of proper camera settings (shutter speed, ISO, aperture)
- Experience with 3D animation and CGI software
- Experience with video and audio capture
- Audio post-processing experience
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours / paid time off, and excellent health / dental / vision insurance. Our mission is to help people go places—both consumers to our customers’ doorsteps and our employees to new heights in their careers. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext is based in the heart of New York City, with offices operating in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, London, Paris, Tokyo, and Washington D.C. Yext has been recognized as one of America’s fastest-growing companies by Inc. 5000 (2015 & 2016), one of Forbes’ Most Promising Companies (2014 & 2015), and one of Fortune's Best Places to Work (2014, 2015, & 2016). Most recently, Yext was named the #1 Workplace in New York City by Great Place to Work® and Fortune.
You can learn more about the Yext team and culture on the muse, our website, and blog.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.