Jr. Designer, Brand & Content Marketing
We’re looking for a skilled designer to create graphics for our Brand & Content Marketing team. If you are passionate about video creators, if you swoon over social media storytelling, if you are effortlessly creative and swift in your project turnarounds, if you live to collaborate alongside a close and nimble team, you might be the perfect fit. You’ll work primarily with our content marketing team to ensure that all our blogs, social posts, campaigns, and events are represented in the most beautiful, and inspired way possible.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Create compelling assets — insta stories, product videos, newsletters, sizzles, trailers, animated GIFS, etc. — that will make people love Vimeo even more than they already do
- Collaborate closely with the Content Marketing team to establish the Vimeo visual language—and ensure that it vibes seamlessly with our incredible videos, marketing creative, and creator-first products
- Ensure brand consistency for a fast-paced and continually evolving video platform
- Push the boundaries, without creating a twitterstorm
- Work at a high pace with a high volume of output, pushing content out daily on our blog and social platforms
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE YOU SHOULD POSSESS:
- A jaw-dropping portfolio of work and the technical skills to match
- 2+ years of experience as a graphic designer
- Be a perennial self-starter who can move quickly to get things done, even without explicit requirements and direction
- Experience in storytelling through standard social media sites, and a fearless approach to adapting creative content for new platforms
- A deep passion for brand integrity
- Experience working as part of a collaborative team of marketers, writers, editors, weirdos, and designers
- An ability to receive art direction and feedback fluidly and without trepidation, but the confidence to speak up and voice your opinion while defending your decisions
- An online reel or portfolio or samples of work demonstrating relevant experience
- Photography skills for in-house/scrappy shoots and other brand/PR requests
- Experience creating motion graphics with After Effects, Photoshop, and Premiere (or a strong desire to learn)
- Ability to write, shoot (photo and video), and produce
- Experience working alongside an in-house creative or content team
- Familiarity with video-based or subscription products
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- That rare ability to #inspire those around you
- Familiarity with (and/or an undying love for) the Vimeo brand visuals, messaging, and social media channels.
At Vimeo, our mission is to empower video creators to tell exceptional stories and connect with their audiences and communities. Home to more than 80 million members in over 150 countries, Vimeo is the world’s largest ad-free open video platform, providing powerful tools to host, share and sell videos in the highest quality possible.
We work hard to enable creators of all kinds to succeed, and to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and creativity. We’re committed to building a company and a community where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day.
Vimeo is based in New York City, with additional offices in Europe and India. Vimeo is an operating business of IAC (NASDAQ: IAC). Learn more at www.vimeo.com.