Conductor, a We Company, is a marketing technology company driven by a deep passion for helping companies help their customers by providing insights into what people are searching for online.Businesses like Citibank, CVS, and Gap use our software and services to create and optimize content so that it gets found. We’re headquartered in NYC, and we’ve been named Crain’s “Best Place to Work” 7 years running.
Visit Conductor at www.conductor.com ( http://www.conductor.com ) or on Twitter @Conductor for more information.
Conductor is looking for an experienced, talented and conceptually minded Graphic Designer to join the Creative team. In tandem with the creative department, this role will lead the concepting and design execution for Conductor’s integrated marketing initiatives across various touch points including presentations, collateral, direct mail, email, social, experiential and more—creating elevated and engaging experiences that position Conductor as a creative leader. The ideal candidate is strategic and innovative with the ability to see the big picture but also has a discerning eye for craft and detail.
This position will report directly to our Senior Brand Manager and work from our headquarters in Midtown, NYC.
What you’ll do:
- Lead and oversee day-to-day design initiatives for:
- Sales Enablement and Partner Marketing including the creation of PowerPoint decks, one-sheets, and case studies
- Customer Success Enablement including the creation of Executive presentations, customer onboarding kits, training decks, and design collateral for customer events
- Employee Branding including internal PowerPoint decks, employee on-boarding materials, swag items
- Tradeshows/events including booth design, printed collateral, email and landing page design
- Participate in brainstorms with key stakeholders for various Marketing initiatives
- Responsible for ensuring all design work strategically aligns with the project brief and Conductor’s overall brand identity and positioning—working closely with the Creative and Content teams
- Define an ownable look and feel and establish a scalable visual design system for collateral, deck design and social initiatives
- Champion attention to detail and review all deliverables with an exacting eye
- Facilitate effective cross-functional collaboration and communication with teams throughout the company—such as Content, Demand Gen, Product Marketing, Customer Marketing, Partnerships, as needed
- Lead conversations with excellent communication skills. Establishing goals and priorities
- Present work back to key stakeholders, explain difficult design decisions and sell your creative vision
We're Excited if you have:
- 3+ years experience in design-related field (preferably in B2B/Saas or at a design agency)
- Impressive portfolio demonstrating a proven track record of producing high quality creative
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Graphic Communications or a related field
- Exceptional design skills with experience in digital and print
- Expertise in the Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop)
- Exceptional knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint
- A keen eye for detail and strong knowledge of design principles
- Highly organized and process-oriented
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Learning agility for new concepts and platforms
- The ability to wear many hats and perform other marketing tasks as needed
- A self-starter, who is comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
Bonus points for:
- Experience with HTML, CSS
- Familiar with Wordpress or a similar CMS
*Please ensure to submit a portfolio with your application*
We'd love to hear from you if you're inspired by Conductor's mission to be customer first and people first. Our team is pioneering, collaborative, and passionate about helping people together through meaningful content and marketing strategies. Conductor, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.