LeafLink is a SaaS marketplace platform that provides licensed cannabis dispensaries the ability to order from their favorite brands, as well as a suite of software tools for those brands to manage their operations and scale. With over 2,600+ dispensaries and more than 850+ leading brands across 15 territories, LeafLink is setting the industry standard for how cannabis brands and retailers work together. Our team, backed by funding from leading VC's, is poised to define the cannabis wholesale market. LeafLink was also just named one of Fast Company's 'Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Enterprise' for 2018, joining the ranks of Amazon, Slack, and VMWare and we are hungry for more!
LeafLink seeks a Graphic Designer to join our rapidly growing team. You will work directly with our Senior Marketing Manager and Graphic Designer on the visual design of our marketing campaigns across many forms of print and digital media. This role is highly collaborative and cross-functional, with dependencies on our Product, Sales, Client Experience and Engineering teams. You need to be a self-starter who is comfortable with change, enjoys a fast pace, and can project manage many overlapping tasks and deadlines.
- 2-4 years graphic design experience
- Experience with a wide range of design work and strong typography skills
- Experience with motion design
- Experience with print design
- Expertise in Adobe InDesign
- Proficient in the rest of Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent communication skills
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Project management pro
- Team player skilled at working across multiple teams
- Able to work well under pressure
- Prior start-up experience a plus
- Assist with creating assets for visual marketing campaigns including email templates, sales collateral, social media content and landing pages
- Collaborate with the other Graphic Designer as well as peers on the Marketing and UX teams
Please include your portfolio/website, work samples, Dribbble, github, etc. in your application. Applicants who do not include these examples in their application will not be considered.