At Movable Ink we're designing the next generation of enterprise workflows and contextual marketing tools for email marketers. We believe that a strong brand identity is key to the success of all great organizations, and we’re looking for a Graphic Designer that shares our philosophy. Someone who believes in the power of branding. A master of their craft who can translate ideas into experiences.
As Graphic Designer, you will support all brand activation & marketing initiatives while maintaining our brand standards across all touchpoints and elevating our brand at every opportunity.
Fast forward one year. Here's what you'll have accomplished at Movable Ink:
- Maintained brand consistency. You consistently executed the Movable Ink brand identity across all branded material including all collateral, campaigns, projects, and marketing initiatives and you knocked it out the park. You used every project as an opportunity to operationalize design while acting as brand ambassador.
- Elevated the expression of our brand. You continued to extend the brand into a visual system functioning across every touchpoint including our marketing site, sales materials, cross-channel communications, content marketing, video production, and products while furthering the development of our brand through research and exploration and communicated it through a unified visual experience.
- Championed design. You consistently engaged in thoughtful, educational design conversations, studios, and charrettes with stakeholders across the entire company. People love talking to you about design (and appreciate how it can impact business results and fuel our growth).
In the past you have:
- Executed several campaign concepts and applied it across all elements such as emails, collateral, and landing pages
- Contributed to the brand development of a range of clients
- Developed and implemented style guides and visual systems
- Executed the brand identity across all touchpoints (collateral, campaigns, projects, marketing initiatives)
- Worked in collaborative, cross-functional team environments
It would be amazing if:
- You've worked in enterprise SaaS startups
- You know how to prep a file for print production
- You think email is the best thing since sliced bread