Working alongside the Director of Marketing, the Graphic/Visual Designer will support the Marketing team with the primary responsibilities of the conceptualization and design of marketing materials including digital assets, emails, print and offline assets, landing pages.
The position will also collaborate with teams across the organization, including Product and Sales.
What You’ll Do
- Design emails at an international scale and work with Performance Marketing team on testing different creative ideas
- Design marketing material, spanning from digital to offline and print assets
- Support the development and execution of creative concepts for marketing materials and photo shoots
- Adopt a holistic approach to our member’s journey and design member-centric experiences deemed at boosting retention and customer satisfaction
- Act in a versatile manner across different areas of design, specifically pertaining to the Graphic and Visual spheres
- Tell our Knotel stories through physical touch points, balancing the nuance of the details with big picture goals
- Create compelling and engaging designs and layouts for sales and marketing such as email design, social media assets, landing page design, and more
- Be a brand advocate
Who You Are
You are outcomes driven and fully comfortable with working cross-functionally and on multi-channel marketing strategies. You move quickly and thrive when wearing multiple hats. You have the ability to think big picture but also sweat the details, and you can ruthlessly prioritize. You also have the following:
- A Bachelor’s degree or work equivalent in Graphic Arts
- 3+ years in graphic and visual design. Please submit portfolio as part of your application.
- Strong design thinking and visual skills
- Expert experience with the Adobe Creative Suite (particularly Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign), Sketch and HTML code for email creation.
- Experience with marketing platforms such as Marketo and WordPress is a plus
- Startup experience is also a plus!
With over 3 million square feet across 200 locations in New York, San Francisco, London, Los Angeles, Berlin, Brazil and Paris, Knotel is transforming the way we work with its Agile HQ™ Platform. Making long-term leases a thing of the past, Knotel designs, builds, and operates custom spaces for enterprises, so that business leaders can focus on building the future.
Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised $160 million in funding, and was named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup and New York's Hottest New Workspace Model. Knotel’s member network includes companies like Starbucks, HotelTonight, and Omnicom. To learn more, visit knotel.com.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Don’t Look Away - Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes - Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
Get Uncomfortable - Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
“Where is it Engraved…” - Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance - No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.