Who we are
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
We’re looking for a Digital Designer to help us create digital ad campaigns, emails, landing pages, and contribute assets to our social media channels. You’re a self-motivated person with an eye for quality and aesthetics. You have experience working within brand guidelines, but also enjoy finding new and creative ways to apply them. You love being a data-driven creative and are excited to test and optimize your work. You have experience working on B2B brands or a niche B2C brand, and understand the value in targeting specific personas. This role sits on the Marketing Team, reports to the Manager of Marketing Programs, and works closely with the Brand Design Team.
What you'll do
- Manage digital design projects from the initial brainstorm to delivery while collaborating with several members of the marketing team
- Complete projects both independently or in partnership with other designers and/or marketers
- Maintain, evolve, and translate Justworks’ design guidelines across multiple channels to ensure a cohesive brand experience
- Create omnichannel, on-brand, and engaging content that’s consistent across various touchpoints (digital ads, email campaigns, website, landing pages, etc.)
- Partner with the team to test and optimize performance to drive lead generation and improve conversion rates
- Be comfortable reviewing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to continue to inform and evolve design strategy
- Meet tight deadlines and pivot quickly when priorities change
- Communicate in-process and finished work to stakeholders
- Manage creative resources, internal and external
- BA in Graphic Design/related field, or equivalent work experience
- A digital portfolio that demonstrates skills and abilities
- 3+ years of experience in digital design
- Expert proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator), Sketch and/or Figma
- Experience creating conversion-focused ads for Facebook, Instagram and other social media platforms, ideally for a B2B company
- Strong knowledge of layout, color, grids, icons, typography, proportion, photography, post-production, and retouching process
- Extremely strong communication and organizational skills
- Knowledge of latest digital/social media trends
- Working knowledge in email HTML and its capabilities and limitations
- Ability to manage multiple projects of varying complexities, meet deadlines, and work well under pressure
- Bonus points for animation and/or HTML5 skills
Please submit a resume, cover letter, and your portfolio.
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks’ vision is for all identities, backgrounds and expressions to be represented in the workplace. We're building the foundation for long-term success and intend to cultivate a safe, collaborative and inclusive space and company culture.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.