Creative Resources Lead
Compass is looking for a Creative Resources Lead who will oversee management and scheduling of our outsourced design services partner(s). You will be at the center of making our creative workstream more efficient and effective by overseeing traffic management, reporting and analytics on design partner productivity.
You will create and maintain design productivity reports, sharing insights and scalable improvements with Compass’s Chief Creative Officer, Creative Directors, production teammates, Regional leaders, and partner account leads. You will inspire the team around how to do things better, faster, and smarter and take a large role in the department successfully delivering projects on time and to spec. This role will partner closely with other departments to ensure that we are delivering high caliber creative as promised… both for our agents as well as internal stakeholders in Growth, Business Revenue, and regional Marketing teams. You will work on a daily basis with our National production team, project managers, and internal and external creative studios to realize maximum efficiency in project delivery.
At Compass You Will:
- Build, maintain, analyze and publish operational reports with workflow insights and actionable recommendations for improvements
- Coach creative resources associates on best methods to assign work and enhance project processes
- Recognize and provide solutions for creative resourcing needs or project risks
- Maintain constant knowledge of current and upcoming projects and business development activities as they relate to resourcing
- Manage communication around shifting priorities with key stakeholders
- Facilitate a consistent and effective onboarding process for all partners to ensure new employees and external partners are integrated effectively into the workstream.
- Oversee operational reporting from associates, teaching them to drive team-wide adoption and accuracy of our internal tracking systems
- Assist with maintaining digital asset management system and project management platforms
- Own partner education programs related to resourcing, workflow, and project management, empowering them to achieve their maximum potential and support
What We Look For:
- 6-9 years of traffic/creative resource management experience
- Strong data analysis and reporting skills
- Exceptional problem solving skills - ability to break a problem into components and understand how to test each component
- Demonstrated success to multi-task and deliver viable solutions in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Experience building scalable processes
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment
- Excellent and transparent communication skills and ability to influence across multiple functions
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Expertise in project management software such as Workfont, Basecamp, Asana, etc.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud, Workfront, Slack and GSuite preferred
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.