Creative Production Coordinator
Squarespace seeks a Creative Production Coordinator to join our Creative Production team. You have on-set production experience, your have a finger on the pulse of creative trends, and can anticipate the needs of a working studio. Since we’re an in-house team, the Creative Production Coordinator will eagerly work on projects both within their specialties and also outside of them. This will include, but is not limited to: maintaining a project calendar; keeping the studio organized and clean, keeping the prop & equipment closet tidy; and, cataloguing and purchasing new and existing props and equipment. You should be flexible, proactive, ambitious, a strong communicator, and a team player. As this is a new role within the growing Creative Production team, you’ll join during an exciting time of growth for the company and start from the ground up.
- Assist during every phase of photo shoot production
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with our internal creative team by recommending strategies and outlining detailed plans on how to accomplish a project
- Seek out and champion better internal processes as we grow and produce varied work in-house
- Assist Photo Art Director in research and organization of creative direction
- Assist producers with scheduling portfolio reviews with artists and vendors
- Assist producers with creating production schedules, estimates and processing invoices.
- Research photographers, directors, hair & make-up artists, models, stylists, post houses, etc.
- Assist with seasonal initiatives and ad hoc special projects as needed
- Coordinate travel arrangements for shoots
- Organize and maintain production server, content studio server, and DAM
- 1-2 years experience working or interning at a brand, for a studio or artist and/or at an agency; and/or relevant coursework
- Interested in the production of photography, video and creative projects
- Superior organization, project management skills, and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbally
- Proficiency in G Suite and Adobe Creative Suite preferred
Squarespace provides creative tools and services to help anyone build and manage their brand online. For more than a decade, we’ve empowered millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs building the world’s most iconic businesses — to take control of their online presence like never before. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, Squarespace sets the new standard for modern publishing.
Squarespace’s team of more than 500 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch and snacks
- Dog-friendly workplace
- And more
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.