Kustomer is the omnichannel SaaS platform reimagining enterprise customer service to deliver standout experiences– not resolve tickets. Built with intelligent automation, Kustomer scales to meet the needs of any contact center and business by unifying data from multiple sources and enabling companies to deliver effortless, consistent and personalized service and support through a single timeline view.
Today, Kustomer is the core platform of some of the leading customer service brands like Ring, Rent the Runway, Glossier, Away, Glovo, Slice and UNTUCKit. Headquartered in NYC, Kustomer was founded in 2015 by serial entrepreneurs Brad Birnbaum and Jeremy Suriel, raised over $113.5M in venture funding, and is backed by leading VCs including: Tiger Global Management, Battery Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, Cisco Investments, Canaan Partners, Boldstart Ventures and Social Leverage.
About the Role
As a Brand Designer on the Marketing team, you have the opportunity to help tell the Kustomer story through brand and creative execution. Storytelling is in your DNA, you can flawlessly create a compelling narrative across various visual mediums. You thrive off of collaborative environments and are excited to work cross-functionally with other partners in product marketing, social, events, and web. You’re an original and conceptual thinker with a discerning eye for taste and individuality.
You'll be responsible for:
- Design and layout content inclusive of, but not limited to:
- All digital graphics such as on-page graphical elements for our website, supporting graphics for blog posts/webpages, etc
- Banners for social, web (as it pertains to landing pages and blogs), advertising (digital and print, i.e journal ads)
- Graphics/images for slides, event signage, promo items, and email (specifically with Marketo in mind)
- Collateral-like content inclusive of ebooks, white papers, infographics, etc.
- Organization and retention of content, protecting the brand
- May involve handling sensitive personal data
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop,Illustrator, InDesign) or some other relevant design solution
- Knowledge working in tools like SnapApps or Ceros
- Proven experience designing presentations in PowerPoint, Keynote, and Google Slides
- Experience as a Graphic Designer in the B2C and D2C space
- Ownership over creative asset management systems
- Ability to hold a strong design vision while remaining collaborative and open to new ideas
- Collaborative team player who’s also capable of working independently
- Startup experience is also a plus!
Kustomer offers an array of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, 100% healthcare coverage, commuter benefits, and a flexible vacation policy.
Diversity & Inclusion at Kustomer
Kustomer is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.