Supply Chain Associate, Data Management
The Supply Chain Associate, Data Management will be instrumental in managing and maintaining strong data integrity across ERP and supply chain systems. As a steward for data quality, the analyst will work closely with business users, IT integration and application leads, as well as 3rd Party Vendors to ensure high data quality across all transactions. If you are obsessed with data, are detail oriented and have an instinct for continuous improvement, Peloton has a role for you!
- Ensure integrity of supply chain data in our ERP and advanced planning systems
- Liaise with finance to ensure accounting records are aligned with supply chain data
- Root cause discrepancies in inventory and transactions using data and feedback from logistics providers
- Provide ad hoc analyses and system reporting
- Work with technology teams to improve and automate the flow of data
- Manage manual flows of data between vendors and internal systems on an interim basis while system integrations continue
- 1+ years experience in a business analyst or consultant role in the technology space
- Attention to detail
- Methodical and process oriented
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate with internal and external parties
- Proficient with Excel, SQL a plus
- Understanding of NetSuite or other ERP systems preferred but not required
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.