Supply Chain Analytics Manager
Working on our Finance Operations team, the Supply Chain Analytics Manager will establish scalable processes to forecast Supply Chain spending, inventory needs, and report on KPIs for the team. S/he/they will work directly with our design, supply chain, project management, finance teams as well as regional markets helping Knotel to rapidly scale operations, improve performance, and effectively plan spending.
What You’ll Do
- Revamp the team’s forecasting process/tools to more accurately predict bulk purchasing needs for the company
- Create customized forecasts for material vendors, to achieve improved pricing and delivery time/stocking capabilities
- Work with Director of Supply Chain to develop department’s key metrics, report on them, and advice on how to improve operations
- Mentor Purchasing Associates in achievement of department goals and personal growth
- Partner with Supply Chain team on ad hoc projects (ie- Analysis on warehousing opportunities and new install vendors)
Who You Are
You are analytical, a natural problem-solver with a bias towards action and exceptionally high standards for organizing your work. You possess a high-level of ownership, accountability, and initiative. You pick up new tools quickly, like to make processes efficient, and have an exceptional attention to detail with demonstrated experience in working with a team in a fast-paced environment, coordinating logistics, and/or balancing multiple projects and timelines. You also have the following:
- 6+ years, or equivalent experience, in analytics function.
- Experience building forecasts and establishing metrics
- Strong verbal and written communication required to liaise with multiple departments
- Solid foundation of business intelligence and best financial practices
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Detail oriented with ability to prioritize effectively.
- Experienced with data science concepts, statistics, SQL, or macros a plus
Knotel empowers companies to be their most productive by providing tailored, responsive spaces that flex to meet their evolving needs.
Named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup and New York's Hottest New Workspace Model, Knotel has over 100 locations across more than 2 million square feet in New York, San Francisco, London, and Berlin. Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised $160 million in funding. Knotel’s member network includes companies like Starbucks, Cheddar, and King. Visit Knotel.com to learn more.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Don’t Look Away- Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes- Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
Get Uncomfortable- Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
“Where is it Engraved…”- Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance- No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.