Software Engineer, Machine Learning
Snapchat is the camera used by millions of people every day to Snap with family, watch Stories from friends, see events from around the world, and explore expertly curated content from top publishers. In short, we are a passionate team working hard to build the best platform in the world for communication and storytelling.
We’re looking for a Software Engineer to join Snap Inc! Working from our New York, NY office, you’ll work on applied machine learning and computer vision, solving problems that range from architecting scalable infrastructure to building exciting products that leverage this technology.
What you’ll do:
- Evaluate the technical tradeoffs of every decision
- Perform code reviews and ensure exceptional code quality
- Iterate quickly without compromising quality
- Collaborate with various teams to design new products centered around machine learning and computer vision
- Build robust, lasting, scalable, and fun products!
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field such as computer science or equivalent
- 1+ years of industry engineering or research and development experience
- Experience with TensorFlow or related deep learning frameworks
- Masters/PhD in a technical field such as computer science or equivalent industry experience
- 3+ years of experience developing backend infrastructure and/or working with deep learning frameworks
- Solid understanding of the production machine learning workflow
- A passion for Snapchat and creativity!