Senior Strategy Consultant-Analytics
Who we are:
Sisense is leading innovation in the agile business analytics market. Our innovation is designed to help business users easily and instantly get the answers they need from complex data. Sisense’s end-to-end, Single-Stack™ solution and subscription-based pricing make it easy to connect to data, get up and running instantly and deliver fast results. With our innovation, ease-of-use, and obsession for customer success, we have gained recognition from peers and market analysts such as Gartner, G2 Crowd, Dresner, and Forbes. Sisense is the only BI software provider that offers a full proof of concept (POC) on the customer’s data in just 90 minutes, making us the ideal solution for startups and global brands like GE, Wix, Nasdaq, Fujitsu, Airbus, Skullcandy, and Philips.
If you consider yourself as a Business innovation Leader, Sisense is seeking to hire a Senior Analytics, Data and Artificial Intelligence Strategy Consultant, reporting the Strategy Consulting Business managing director. Every company is managing an eco-system of data that can be transformed into incremental value for their customers, unleashing the monetization potential, creating new revenue streams, and accelerating their digital transformation from product and feature selling into outcome selling.
The senior strategy consultant, will become a CDO-on-demand, enabling our most strategic accounts to drive business innovation, and maximize the potential of their data ecosystem. He/she will engage with CxO’s and Business Units leaders, activate this new solution market of software+services for new revenue streams, and develop his/her global thought leadership and brand across industries on the analytics horizontal.
• Strategic selling with our enterprise sales and customer success organizations
• Lead strategy consulting engagement execution with full ownership
• Build Analytics Strategies through interviews, onsite innovation workshops and becoming an extension of the customer leadership team
• Assist in defining analytics and AI go-to-market strategies
• Drive industry thought leadership by presenting at conferences, tradeshows, and other media
• Innovate within Sisense and for customers
• Support Product teams and align partner roadmaps to deliver compelling customer propositions
• Exceed influenced revenue goals, retention and satisfaction goals by identifying business challenges/opportunities and aligning Sisense solutions and services to create and deliver significant value.
• 8+ years of experience in strategy consulting, business leadership, customer success or management consulting
• You've worked for a fast-growing BI and Analytics Business Unit or Company, or have spent time in one of the major strategy consulting firms
• You are an innovation obsessed, understand at-risk, revenue sharing models
• You are a technology enthusiast and build your career through an ability to transform data into actionable insights
• 75% domestic (and possibly international) travel
• Recognized as a creative and proven strategic thinker who excels at relationship building across all levels and cross-functional business units
• Superior verbal and written communications skills, particularly the ability to develop cogent arguments and present them concisely to a range of stakeholders, including executives
• Tactical go-to-market skills, able to identify and execute opportunities quickly across multiple marketing channels (e.g. events, webinars, content, social)
Sisense is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We only care that you embody the Sisense DNA which is Teamwork, a "Can-Do" Attitude, Drive to Win, Creativity and the Fight to help our clients succeed.