Senior Data Integrity Analyst
Senior Data Integrity Analyst
Squarespace is looking for Senior Data Integrity Analyst to join the newly created Data Integrity organization. As a member of this new organization you will be engaging with business and technology SMEs in creating and executing procedures leading to improving our overall data handling and assuring that data is fit for purpose. In your day-to-day, you’ll be working closely with data engineers and data scientists, as well as Finance and Compliance, Marketing and Product Leads.
You’ll be reporting to Data Integrity Lead. Position is located in New York City.
- Lead creation and management of company wide Data Dictionary
- Identify and train business and technical partners: Data Owners and Stewards
- Analyze data related business and technical needs, elicit and document requirements related to data integration from source systems to target data warehouse capabilities (i.e. ETL tools, ODS, EDW, etc.), data marts, data analytics tools and information delivery solutions
- Document business and technical requirements related to data mapping and ETL requirements and related data lineage and requirements traceability
- Define test cases and scripts that correspond to business requirements along with test planning and execution support
- Partner with the Data Architect, responsible for building a formal description of the data and data structures, including data definitions, data models, data flow diagrams
- Develop and enforce methods and validation mechanisms for ensuring data quality
- Identify causes of poor data quality, implement solutions and communicate findings.
- Identify and ensure the resolution of data quality issues, such as uniqueness, consistency, and completeness in a cost-effective and timely fashion.
- Relevant experience as a business analyst for technical projects
- Hands-on Data Analysis skills using SQL.
- Understanding of business intelligence / data warehousing technologies
- Preferably strong knowledge data models/modeling and ability to apply models to newly developed data warehouse and related tools and processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, capable of presenting complex issues in a clear, concise and persuasive manner to business and technical professionals.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 18 weeks of parental leave
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch and snacks
- Squarespace sends engineers to speak at and attend the most relevant and impactful conferences throughout the year
- Dog-friendly workplace
- Education reimbursement
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 800 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.