Senior Data Fidelity Analyst
Quovo is a data platform providing insights and connectivity for millions of financial accounts across thousands of institutions. Today, hundreds of platforms and millions of end-users rely on Quovo's technology for account aggregation, bank authentication, and ongoing insights to build better financial futures.
Quovo is looking for a highly analytical problem solver to join our team. The Senior Data Fidelity Analyst is charged with maintaining data consistency, quality, and delivery across the Quovo aggregation platform. Data quality is at the heart of Quovo’s product offerings--giving this role the opportunity to make a significant impact on Quovo’s success. This is an ideal role for someone with a strong technical background looking to make a move from financial services into a fast-growing fintech startup.
- Creating data treatments to determine data ingestion and processing across aggregation platform in collaboration with product and business teams
- Building understanding of financial product data characteristics and codifying data interaction
- Daily monitoring of incoming aggregation data for end-to-end quality and collaboration with technical teams in triage and resolution
- Ongoing daily reporting of data quality exceptions and trends to internal stakeholders
- Creating specifications and working collaboratively to build and maintain internal reporting tools
- Disseminating product knowledge through training, materials, and other methods to ensure perfect understanding of data features and treatments
Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of experience in a quantitative role in financial services
- Preferably have passed CFA level 1
- Strong SQL skills