Senior Data Engineer , AdTech
Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time, constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web. Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to dailymotion for their daily fix of the most compelling music, entertainment, news and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world's leading publishers and content creators, including CBS, CNN, Fox Sports, GQ, Mashable, Universal Music Group, VICE and more, dailymotion commands 4 billion monthly pageviews across its mobile app, desktop and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
As part of its growing activities, Dailymotion is looking to enhance its programmatic and monetization services through its purpose-built Ad-Exchange stack delivering new monetization solutions internally and externally, while providing innovative marketing solutions for advertisers.
We are looking for a Data Engineer to join a highly experienced agile feature team.
- Build, scale and maintain data pipelines to process billions of daily events
- Develop Web services for data collection from internal and external sources
- Work closely with data scientists to construct creative solutions for their analysis tasks
- 5+ years of experience developing and debugging distributed systems in Python, Go or Java
- 2+ years of experience with Pubsub, Data flow, Data Processor, Airflow or Kafka, Spark or other streaming technologies (Primarily using Google tools)
- Confident with SQL
- Familiar with NoSQL technologies such as Aerospike
- Knowledge of ad serving platforms and online advertising systems is a huge plus
- Comfortable working with Linux and the GCP stack/Aws stack (Recently migrated from AWS to GCP)
- BA/BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering or related field preferred
Experience with CI/CD - Familiarity with Google Kubernetes
What we offer you:
• Flexible time off, vacation, holidays, sick-leave so you can take time off when you need to
• Fitness club membership to NY Health & Racquet Club
• 100% healthcare coverage starting on day 1
• Commuter benefits
• 401k Contribution
• Paid parental leave
• Fully stocked kitchens with free snacks and drinks
If you want to explore Dailymotion culture a little further please check out:
1./ Our BuiltIn page: https://www.builtinnyc.com/company/dailymotion
2./ Our Recent Global Hackathon in November 2018. https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x70val9
3./ Welcome to the Jungle page: https://www.welcometothejungle.co/companies/dailymotion/team
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.