Senior Data Analyst
Senior Data Analyst
WW is looking for candidates to help change people’s lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encompass healthy eating, physical activity and positive mindset. By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioral science, we build communities in order to deliver wellness for all. To learn more about WW and jobs with a purpose, visit http://www.ww.com/us/corporate-careers
About the Role:
We are now looking for a talented Data Analyst to join our growing Analytics Team to work on a new team focusing on our physical Meeting Room experience. This role will collaborate with multiple teams and disciplines to measure the end-to-end member experience across our digital and physical products.
Team members will work closely with both business and technical teams to proactively identify gaps in our knowledge base. The candidate will be charged with providing analytics reporting and data-driven strategic insights, trends, and perspective. Particularly important analyses will include geographic analyses to determine patterns in attendance based on meeting room location, behavioral analyses to determine what drives members to attend meetings, and website analytics to help optimize the experience of signing up for a meeting.
- Transform raw data into actionable and meaningful analyses.
- Work with a cross-functional team to define and clarify analytic requirements, develop analysis plans, and ensure data quality standards.
- Identify key metrics and develop dashboards and/or reports to better the understanding of product performance.
- Establish and maintain strong business partnerships and cross-functional relationships to provide decision support.
- Document data requirements and think through complex problems to make actionable recommendations.
- Perform ad-hoc reporting and analyses as needed.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Economics, Statistics, Finance, or Mathematics preferred.
- 4-6 years of analytics or quantitative experience in which you extracted meaningful insights from big datasets. Experience with retail analytics a plus.
- Strong experience with using BI tools to build dynamic/scalable dashboards. Looker experience a plus.
- Strong Knowledge of SQL, your queries are optimized for readability and performance. Google BigQuery a plus.
- Experience with front-end analytics tools, Google Analytics a plus.
- A track record for producing reproducible analyses, experience with R or python a plus.
- Ability to clearly communicate insights verbally, visually, and in writing into recommendations to improve the business.
- You take ownership of projects and can manage your time effectively to meet deadlines.
- Curious and meticulous, with the patience to dig into murky datasets and carefully document your work.
- Proficient in Excel (pivot tables, complex formulas, vlookups).
We hire only the best people. Here are the benefits to being top-notch:
- The opportunity to work with some of the best innovators in the industry
- Generous healthcare coverage.
- 401(K) with company match.
- Paid Time Off and Company Holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Annual wellness allowance
- Profit Sharing
WW is an equal opportunity employer. WW does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon the satisfactory results of reference and background checks.