Senior Analyst Relations Manager
We're Ushering a New Era of Data Participation. Interested?
Collibrians are building a new way for all data users to have access to trustworthy data so they can make good data-driven decisions. We have modeled the Collibra platform after the best collaborative digital communities to be flexible, transparent, and human. We’ve replaced rigid rules with open collaboration. The result is data governance that’s second nature, from day one. If you’re interested in joining the team, look no further.
How you'll make an impact at Collibra:
Collibra is looking for an experienced Senior Analyst Relations Manager to run our global analyst and influencer relations program. The scope of the role will include developing and leading the AR program strategy and execution by building collaborative relationships with influential analysts, industry experts and influencers, executive spokespeople, product strategy, and marketing leaders. We need an energetic self-starter who has successfully built and developed strong, impactful analyst relations programs before, and knows how to apply those relationship-building approaches to industry thought leaders and market influencers. Our ideal candidate has an analytical mindset with experience in the enterprise tech space, ideally dealing with data management, data governance, or data privacy. This position reports to the Head of Communications.
A day in the life of a Senior Analyst/Influencer Relations Manager at Collibra:
- Create a global overall strategy for analyst and influencer relations
- Manage analyst relationships and support company participation in industry reports such as Magic Quadrants, Wave reports, etc.
- Identify, develop, and manage the relationships with key analysts and market influencers; ensure we keep analysts apprised of major company news, including key product launches and industry moments
- Work closely with our executive and marketing teams to develop strategic programs that engage industry influencers – such as authors, speakers, thought leaders, etc.– and align them with Collibra on relevant topics
- Develop and work with SMEs and executives to develop Collibra’s analyst-facing narrative; tell the story of Collibra’s vision and strategy, our products, and their benefits to customers
- Develop themes and content to promote our competitive advantages and unique POV; proactively identify influencers who align with these themes and build relationships that drive mutual value
- Proactively look for ways for analyst content to support demand generation and the overall company’s goals
- Regularly monitor for new research from key analysts and provide a bi-weekly digest to executives and stakeholders across the business
- Monitor analyst research agenda and coverage, and share relevant research throughout the company including in marketing, product, and sales
- Develop and share educational materials about key analyst reports and evaluations, Collibra’s presence in these reports, what it means, and how employees should utilize that information
- Monitor, analyze, and communicate the results of global AR and influencer activities on a quarterly basis
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing, Communications or Public Relations
- At least 8+ years of experience in the software/tech industry and related industry analyst experience with a successful track record in building corporate programs and creating and delivering effective communications
- Experience working with industry influencers outside the analyst space
- Analytical marketer mindset – you are always thinking about how we measure success and how we communicate it to the organization
- Ability to coach spokespeople and help them understand application of key messages, how to manage objections, and drive positive perceptions with analysts and influencers
- Experience collaborating across multiple internal departments and geographies
- A friendly, rapidly growing environment where your input is valued and growth is fostered
- Ongoing opportunities to collaborate with fellow Collibrians globally
- Flexible hours = quality > quantity
- Bi-monthly catered lunches. Never go hungry again!
- Did we mention happy hour?
- Spacious brand new offices in NYC
- A state-of-the-art laptop for work
- And of course, a competitive salary with a strong benefits package