Reverse Logistics Analyst
Peloton is seeking an Operations Analyst / Associate to support a reverse logistics network across Peloton’s full suite of products, including bikes, tablets, accessories, and future product introductions. The ideal candidate has excellent project management, analytical and communication skills.
- Effectively manage projects regarding returns, repairs, refurbishment and exchanges to optimize cost, customer service and quality.
- Analyze data to identify opportunities for improvement and monitor implementation to determine project success.
- Track and manage reverse logistics KPIs that align with our business objectives by using operational and quality data.
- Collaborate closely with key stakeholder teams including Logistics, Field Operations, Quality, Customer Service, and Planning to establish and communicate clear SOP’s, and build cross-functional buy-in.
- 2+ years of professional experience, preferably in operations, supply chain or logistics
- High level of proficiency in Excel and data analysis
- Strong communication skills and ability to manage across teams and business functions
- Exceptional ability to organize time and resources effectively to determine priorities
- Desire to work in a fast-paced and rapidly-evolving environment
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global technology company reinventing fitness by bringing the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. With more than 10,000 live and on-demand classes, taught by a roster of elite instructors, Peloton delivers real-time motivation and curated playlists from the world's best artists.
Peloton is changing the way people get fit through a comprehensive and socially-connected experience that makes every workout both efficient and addictive. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide a full slate of fitness offerings, anytime, anywhere.