Product Strategy Manager, Partnerships
To thrive in this role, candidates must deeply understand Crossix’s approach to targeting and analytics and will dive deeper into how our partners fit into the Crossix ecosystem to deliver our products.
The Partnership Manager will report directly to the Vice President of Product Strategy for Programmatic and Television, driving and managing all aspects of relationships with strategic partners. Strong interpersonal skills are critical, along with a desire to learn how to effectively work with partners.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Act as a partnership manager, working to evaluate, establish and grow Crossix partnerships for digital media, advanced television, and data management to further develop Crossix’s product offerings.
- Work with partners to establish and measure ongoing achievement of KPIs for mutual partnership benefit.
- Work with potential partners to understand their value, evaluate opportunities for partnership, and model commercial relationships.
- Understand and manage commercial relationships with partners, including understanding their pricing model, our terms with them, the process for establishing partnerships and the contracting process.
- Handle day-to-day management and follow up with partners on their active workstreams.
- Understand, effectively communicate, and evangelize Crossix’s value proposition and position as a leader in health marketing analytics and data with external partners.
- Liaise with product managers who create workstreams of deliverables and timelines for internal and external teams for tracking and management with our partners.
- Act as a subject-matter expert internally and externally on partnerships and effectively communicate the value proposition of our partnerships.
- 4-6 years of total business experience
- Bachelor's degree equivalent or higher level of education.
- Superior quantitative and analytical skills.
- Strong project management skills; comfort with multi-tasking and handling conflicting priorities.
- Strong business acumen and demonstrated ability to think strategically
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills; active listening abilities, obsessive attention to detail