Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Our mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, and other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision, and action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Taco Bell, Rite Aid, and Steward Health Care use the Yext Knowledge Engine™ to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
As a Platform Manager, you will be responsible for providing platform configuration and data management services to our clients and partners. Our team is looking for people who are fired up and love coming to work every day. We are building a market and educating clients on the power of data, as we work to hit aggressive goals. We like to spend time together - we work hard and play hard.
- Manage & prioritize multiple inbound client configuration or data management requests and drive to completion
- Interpret client and other stakeholder requests, tailor your conversations according to their needs, and effectively communicate these needs to other internal teams as necessary
- Partner closely with the account managers to ensure we are exceeding client expectations
- Analyze and Import client or partner data, and provide quality assurance over the information and content loaded into the Yext Platform
- Serve as a subject matter expert to clients as well as internal teams
- Act as an escalation point for the customer support teams on complex client issues
- Test new product features and workflows and provide feedback to product management
- Contribute to internal resources and deliver meaningful product feedback to leadership and relevant teams
- BA/BS degree or similar college level education
- 1-3 years of operations, customer support, or analyst experience
- Proficient in data analysis and manipulation with solid spreadsheet (Excel)
- Outstanding and effective interpersonal skills; along with strong ability to communicate complex issues across departments and with external contacts
- Detail-oriented, organized, process-driven
- Ability to work quickly and accurately in a high-volume environment
- Autonomous worker with excellent time management skills
- Ability to thrive in a cross-functional team environment
- Interest in technology
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work® as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo and the Washington, D.C. Area. For more information, visit yext.com.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.