Marketing & Sales Analytics
Health care is big and complicated. At Oscar, we have the privileged position of touching many parts of the system and getting access to the associated data. You'll work alongside data scientists, marketers, and sales leaders to surface metrics and extract insights.
- Ensure marketing campaigns are tracked properly
- Build dashboards to track onboarding and engagement
- Help administer and analyze surveys which gauge member satisfaction in order to influence outreach efforts
- Create well-structured datasets that empower analysis by users across the company
- Outstanding structured and critical thinking
- A passion for understanding complex issues with a data driven approach
- A technical bent and the ability to use or to learn to use tools to answer your own questions (e.g. Excel/SQL/Python)
- Be someone who gets things done
- Enjoy experimenting and iterating on different ways to solve a problem
- Translate open-ended questions into concrete implementation approach
- Collaborative and outcome-oriented
- Distill and communicate complex analytics results to technical and non-technical audiences
- Translate analysis into clear recommendations that drive business outcomes
- Above all, be thoughtful and humble
The following will be helpful, but are not essential…
- 1+ years of analyst experience
- A proven track record in performing data driven analytical work
- Knowledge of health care, health economics, health policy, or health insurance
At Oscar, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we work to cultivate an environment where exceptional people can be their most authentic selves and find both belonging and support. We're on a mission to change healthcare -- an experience made whole by your unique background and perspectives.
Pay Transparency Policy: Oscar's Pay Transparency Policy ensures that you won't be discharged or discriminated against based on whether you've inquired about, discussed, or disclosed your pay. Read the full policy here.
Oscar applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to applicant’s disability or need for accommodation. Any Oscar applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Oscar Benefits Team ([email protected]) to make the need for an accommodation known.