Marketing Data Analyst
Marketing Data Analysts (MDAs) are the backbone of the client-facing organization at Crossix. MDAs use sophisticated analytical techniques to tease out the connections between healthcare marketing tactics and patient health outcomes using proprietary, privacy-centric technology. You’ll learn the ins and outs of the rich healthcare marketing ecosystem while observing the direct effects of particular tactics on patient health.
What You'll Do
- Answer healthcare clients’ broad business questions using cutting-edge technology and analytics capabilities
- Transform client questions into hypotheses testable with data using Crossix’s proprietary coding language
- Link marketing exposure, consumer behavior, and transactional health data to understand changes in patient behavior due to healthcare clients’ tactics in the marketplace
- Mobilize a variety of tools and platforms, including SQL, Excel, and business intelligence/data visualization suites
- Use data to make patient behavior discoveries
- Develop insights using advanced data analysis techniques, predictive modeling, and data visualization
- Assess how effectively market tactics make patients healthier
- Uncover major storylines and themes from analysis data and, working closely with senior team members, make actionable recommendations to healthcare clients for how to optimize their tactics
- Collaborate and communicate effectively in the complex healthcare business space
- Opportunity to work with major players in the healthcare marketing business, including healthcare providers, media agencies, and digital & broadcast media publishers
- Practice storytelling skills by transforming results of analytics into client presentations
- Build expertise in client therapeutic areas and marketing initiatives
What You've Done
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Quantitative interest, demonstrated through coursework or professional experience
- Interest in the power of “Big Data”
- “Can-do” attitude and approach
- Entrepreneurial self-starter and team player
- 4-year college degree with strong academic performance
- Exposure to marketing and/or healthcare a plus
- SQL and database experience helpful but not required
- Recent College Grads encouraged
About the Team – Crossix delivers hard-to-come-by insights that enable healthcare marketers to plan, measure, and optimize their marketing campaigns with confidence. Using our own proprietary technology and network of health and non-health data, our analyses pinpoint the tactics, programs, and channels that improve performance and boost sales, enabling better healthcare communications. And we do it all while protecting consumer privacy.
Leadership – With decades of combined experience and an unrivaled track record of healthcare innovation, our leadership team sets the standard for us. Their knowledge and expertise continually challenge us and the industry – through their work, their speaking engagements at conferences and their thought leadership published in the top industry publications.
Culture – We know that our employees set us apart. Along with competitive salaries and benefits, we invest in creating compelling opportunities for professional development and career growth. We also believe that diversity is essential to building an environment where everyone can feel they belong. We’re continuously building an inclusive company where everyone feels welcome and heard. Come join our rapidly growing team!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status.