Working in our Supply Chain team the logistics associate will oversee day to day operations related to getting product received at our warehouse(s) and then delivered and installed at Knotel spaces. Working closely with our project management, design, customer experience, procurement, and finance teams the logistics associate will be responsible for maintaining and reporting on inventory levels while constantly iterating on process improvements.
What You’ll Do
- Manage 3PL relationships. Coordinate day to day operations with 3PL warehouse(s) on inbound shipment notices, inventory management, and outbound work order fulfillment
- Work with Project Managers to schedule FF&E delivery and installation according to shifting project timelines
- Request quotes from multiple installation vendors to ensure competitive pricing and that vendors are meeting service level agreements.
- Support customer experience teams by fulfilling day 2 inventory requests promptly
- Manage reverse logistics of FF&E items from Knotel sites back to warehouse inventory
- Track team and warehouse vendor KPIs and drive process improvements in support of team OKRs
Who You Are
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in a similar warehousing or fulfillment position
- Experience managing 3PL relationships and/or day to day order fulfillment
- Prior experience with office furniture and furniture installation a plus
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Bias for problem solving and process improvements
With over 3 million square feet across 200 locations in New York, San Francisco, London, Los Angeles, Berlin, Brazil and Paris, Knotel is transforming the way we work with its Agile HQ™ Platform. Making long-term leases a thing of the past, Knotel designs, builds, and operates custom spaces for enterprises, so that business leaders can focus on building the future.
Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised $160 million in funding, and was named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup and New York's Hottest New Workspace Model. Knotel’s member network includes companies like Starbucks, HotelTonight, and Omnicom. To learn more, visit knotel.com.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Don’t Look Away - Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes - Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
Get Uncomfortable - Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
“Where is it Engraved…” - Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance - No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.