Lead Analytics Services Associate
What You'll Do
- Leverage cutting-edge analytics capabilities to help in research and planning as well as measurement and optimization of clients’ healthcare marketing
- Partner with client service team members to utilize appropriate analytics to link marketing exposures to transactional data
- Plan and organize client services tasks to maximize productivity and compliance with internal processes
- Communicate effectively with internal and partner teams
- Assist in development of proposals, project reports and presentations
- Escalate issues, delays and challenges, pairing each with suggested solutions
- Identify key insights and implications, highlighting major storylines
- Own all campaign background and metrics, leveraging when appropriate
- Employ and develop marketing and healthcare knowledge to better assist clients
- Work with senior members to apply insights to quantitative findings
- Help provide recommendations to various healthcare and media clients using data-proven insights
What You've Done
- Analytically-oriented problem solver
- Adaptable, flexible and curious, with exceptional time-management skills
- Bachelor’s degree in related field a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and organization skills
- Quantitative interest, demonstrated through coursework or professional experience
- Interest in the power of “Big Data”
- MS Office fluency, especially MS Excel; Experience with VBA/Excel Macros, SQL, other data manipulation tools a plus
- Experience with and/or academic background in marketing analytical methodologies (i.e., segmentation, predictive response models, etc.) and/or other quantitative analytics
- Exposure to direct marketing, Ad Tech, Mar Tech or healthcare a plus
- 1-3 experience in Digital Ecosystem
About the Team – Crossix delivers hard-to-come-by insights that enable healthcare marketers to plan, measure, and optimize their marketing campaigns with confidence. Using our own proprietary technology and network of health and non-health data, our analyses pinpoint the tactics, programs, and channels that improve performance and boost sales, enabling better healthcare communications. And we do it all while protecting consumer privacy.
Leadership – With decades of combined experience and an unrivaled track record of healthcare innovation, our leadership team sets the standard for us. Their knowledge and expertise continually challenge us and the industry – through their work, their speaking engagements at conferences and their thought leadership published in the top industry publications.
Culture – We know that our employees set us apart. Along with competitive salaries and benefits, we invest in creating compelling opportunities for professional development and career growth. We also believe that diversity is essential to building an environment where everyone can feel they belong. We’re continuously building an inclusive company where everyone feels welcome and heard. Come join our rapidly growing team!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status.