Junior Data Analyst
As a Junior Data Analyst, you will join the Business Intelligence team initially to assist in a Data Quality effort. In your first several months, you will learn extensively about the Peloton business model and all the data we collect that enable business reporting and analysis. At the end of the Data Quality effort, you will become a regular member of the Business Intelligence team, dedicated to a business unit such as our Commercial or Apparel teams. In that capacity, you will help define the Key Performance Indicators for your business unit, build reports and dashboards to track efforts to goals, and be the liaison and subject matter expert when it comes to all things data within your designated business unit.
- Compile and reconcile data from multiple sources
- Define and align KPIs across multiple functional groups (marketing, product, technology) and business objectives (acquisition, sales, engagement, retention)
- Identify gaps in our data collection and collaborate with product and engineering on data capture specifications
- Define and create reporting dashboards
- Develop a vision to extend/improve our existing analytics and reporting technology stack
- Stay up to date with the latest technologies and trends in analytics
- Eagerness to learn new tools and hit the ground running on Day 1
- High level of proficiency in Excel and proficiency or willingness to learn SQL
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative discipline such as Economics, Finance, Accounting, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Operations Research, etc.
- 0-2 years work experience in Business Intelligence/Analytics or related functions
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own homes via the Bike, Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.