We are looking for a business-minded analyst to join our growing Operations team in NYC. As a ‘Go-Live’ Analyst you will become a fraud expert, working closely with many internal teams (Sales, Integrations, Product, Analytics etc.), responsible for creating accurate performance projections for Riskified’s merchants.
You’ll leverage your analytical skills and knowledge of our product to provide meaningful insights to our enterprise merchants by conducting pilots for each merchant as a significant part in our pre-sale and onboarding process.
Riskified is the world's leading eCommerce fraud-prevention company. We use cutting-edge technology, machine learning algorithms, and behavioural analytics to outsmart eCommerce fraud and help our merchants grow. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for merchants across virtually all industries, including a number of Fortune 500 companies.
- Simulate performance as part of the pre-sale and on-boarding of new merchants
- Resolve merchants’ onboarding queries on a day-to-day basis
- Lead pilots for enterprise merchants, working closely with our Sales Team and Operations team
- Use analytical tools in a high level technical environment
- Share deep analysis conclusions and sophisticated technical methods in a clear manner to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Deliver analytic insights for our Growth Teams
- Master the online fraud prevention domain through hands-on analysis of live data
- Become an expert in Riskified’s Machine Learning models and features
- Identify, research, and offer system-wide solutions for common issues
Life at Riskified:
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 300 team members between our offices in Tel Aviv and New York City. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Some NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Stock options for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, team events, healthy snacks, yoga, pilates, soccer league, and more
In the News:
Fortune Magazine: 25 Best Workplaces in New York
Built In NYC: Best Places to Work in NYC
Crain's: Best Places to Work in New York City
Built In NYC: How Riskified Has Carried its Brand Across Continents
TechCrunch: Riskified Prevents Fraud on Your Favorite eCommerce Site
Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. for other than practical training, without any Visa sponsorship (including OPT Visas)
- Bachelor's degree - preferably in a highly-quantitative field (i.e. mathematics, statistics, computer science, hard sciences), economics or business administration
- 2+ years of relevant business experience
- Hands-on experience with SQL
- Hands-on work experience with R (functions creation, data wrangling)
- Strong analytical skills with complex data
- Experienced problem solver and critical thinker
- Great communication skills
- Ability to work simultaneously on different tasks and lead multiple projects