Director, Insights & Analytics
Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Our mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, and other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision, and action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Taco Bell, Rite Aid, and Steward Health Care use the Yext Knowledge Engine™ to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
As Director of Insights and Analytics you will be responsible for leading a team of Data Strategists who play a key consultative role the development of critical internal analytical work streams such as client-facing programs, Yext’s business value framework, and the creation of data-driven industry thought leadership. Your mission is to ensure that both internal and external stakeholders are enabled with the best-in-class analytical insights and supporting data to ensure optimal business outcomes. Specifically, you will collaborate with senior leadership in order to drive forward Yext’s ability to analyze and communicate the impact of our solution and also quantify the health of our account base. In addition, you will directly interface with top brands across multiple industries and continue to refine these work streams as Yext’s continues to innovate and enhance our technology and offerings. The ideal candidate is someone an advanced degree in a quantitative discipline that has a passion for crafting data-driven value-based narratives, engaging with clients, and a proven ability to manage in a fast-paced and fluid environment.
- Lead the ongoing development of scalable programs that enable Client Success Managers with the insights, analytical tools, and supporting collateral required to deliver best-in-class Quarterly Business Reviews and business insights
- Drive the strategy and data-driven narrative for Yext’s Business Value frameworks/toolkit and engage directly with top-tier prospects or clients to help demonstrate value of the Yext solution
- Oversee the development of industry insights and data-driven thought leadership in order to reinforce Yext’s technological vision and marketplace eminence
- Define the statistical methods and analytical techniques required to fine tune our client health score and customer usage data strategy in order to maintain a pulse on account risk, customer usage, and opportunity identification
- Lead the development of best-in-class training materials, client-facing decks, and templates to support analytical education and enablement both internally and externally
- Advanced degree in a quantitative discipline, e.g., business analytics, statistics, applied mathematics, economics, or operations research
- 7+ years of work experience working in a data-centric and client-facing role preferably with relevant digital marketing expertise and/or a background in value engineering
- Experience leading cross-functional agile work streams and scaling data-driven initiatives
- Full fluency in analytic/database management software and tool development using SQL, Python, or other analytical languages/softwares (e.g. Tableau, Alteryx, etc…)
- Exceptional multi-tasking, project management, and leadership skills
- Strong communication skills and client-focused consultative approach
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work® as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo and the Washington, D.C. Area. For more information, visit yext.com.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.