Director, Customer Strategy and Data Insights
- As a player coach, responsible for the management of a small highly effective team of analysts. Lead the team by exceeding the targets that have been established for customer growth and retention while coaching them to reach their individual career goals.
- Improve and build processes and tools to scale the growing Customer Success organization; such as Looker, Jupyter Notebooks and Google’s Data Studio
- Serve as subject matter expert for advanced uses of the Bluecore platform including: predictive audiences in Email/Facebook/Google, data analytics, and overarching strategy to enable rapid adoption, expansion and growth.
- Drive customer adoption of platform through knowledge sharing and training for both customers and internal teams
- Identify new use-cases for the Bluecore platform, creates training collateral for use cases, and training Customer Success Managers on best practices to drive retention and growth.
- Lead onboarding of clients through Bluecore’s Jumpstart program by creating bespoke roadmaps for clients that make use of Bluecore’s advanced predictive & cross-channel features. Responsible for ideating, creating, and optimizing campaigns.
- Provide direct support to clients who have purchased Strategic Services including: managing business objectives & opportunities, managing new campaign builds from inception to execution, and auditing & optimizing current use of Bluecore platform.
- Create and assist with the sale of new products (modules) to generate additional revenue.
- Provides custom analysis and presentations to assist Account Executives & Customer Success Managers with upsell pitches for their respective clients.
- Assists Account Exec/Directors with new business pitches and presentations, as needed.
- Position located in our New Your City office.
- BS in technical fields such as Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Economics, Statistics, or Business.
- A minimum of 7-10 years of marketing and analytics experience, Retail E-commerce analytics experience strongly preferred.
- 2-5 years previous experience coaching, leading and hiring a top performing team is also required. This includes coaching individual performance, hiring, resource recruitment and bandwidth management.
- Email Service Provider (ESP) experience is a plus.
- The ability to translate quantitative data into actionable recommendations and communicate complex data concepts in ways that marketing leaders and clients will understand.
- Strategic thinker who can partner with key stakeholders to drive campaigns.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of customer and internal stakeholders
- Advanced proactive project management capabilities that drive for results from inception to execution.
- Experience supporting deal process with on demand and custom collateral and presentations.
- Experience leveraging data to optimize campaigns and inform future strategies.
- Knowledge of statistics and hypothesis testing, with model building experience a plus.
- Amazing team environment recognized by Glassdoor and other culture assessment companies. CERTIFIED, great places to work by the Great place to work Institute.
- Work with passionate, energetic, smart people solving customer problems
- Competitive compensation package including salary and comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Equity in an rapidly growing, early-stage Inc. 500 marketing technology company
- Generous Parental Leave & flexible vacation policy
- 401(k) plan
- Monthly fitness stipend for a gym membership or fitness classes
- Monthly public transportation stipend