Digital Research Analyst
Digital Analytics & Testing, part of Digital Studios, informs strategy development and decision-making through holistic data analytics and actionable recommendations. The team is focused on leveraging best practices in digital analytics to capture data, perform analysis and optimize our websites to drive a quality user experience while maintaining and/or improving monetization opportunities.
1. Support key business initiatives by generating insights from site data and communicating opportunities or issues.
2. Design effective and impactful reports and visualizations for business and technical audiences.
3. Work alongside and collaborate with business, product and other teams with ad-hoc reporting and in-depth analyses. Support product enhancements, launches, company initiatives and other needs as they arise.
4. Create presentations to highlight analysis and tell the story.
5. Develop a thorough understanding of the Digital Studios data environment – data collection, data sources, data accessibility and tools.
6. Collaborate with business, technology and analytics partners to determine needs and assist with defining data collection requirements. Work with implementation engineers to validate website/app tracking.
7. Seek out descriptive and actionable trends and relationships within our audience.
8. Collaborate with A/B testing program to turn analytics insight into action.
9. Connect with analytics implementation to ensure all sites and products are coded for appropriate analysis.
10. Takes steps to gain new perspectives from external sources.
* 3+ years relevant work experience in an analytical field
* 2+ years of experience with web analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics
* Naturally inquisitive, critical thinker, proactive problem-solver and detail-oriented.
* Strong organizational skills with ability to act independently and responsibly
* Ability to manage and balance multiple (and sometimes competing) priorities in a fast-paced, complex business environment and can manage time effectively to consistently meet deadlines
* Team player and relationship builder
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, especially Microsoft Excel
* Experience with R statistical package is a plus
* BS/BA in related discipline, i.e. analytics, data sciences, statistics, business, etc.
* 3-5 years of experience in a related field.
* Must have the legal right to work in the United States