Deep Learning Engineer - AI Research
AlphaSense provides a revolutionary search engine for knowledge professionals.
Our mission is to curate and summarize the world's business knowledge, including the vast high-value content sets that traditional web search engines cannot reach. Our users can rapidly discover key data points & relationships while tracking impactful real-time events with intelligent, automated alerts.
Our 1000+ clients include many of the world's largest investment & advisory firms, global banks & Fortune 500 corporations - helping our users become dramatically more productive & gain an information edge by discovering critical data points & trends that others miss.
You will join our AI Research team developing the cutting edge deep learning and NLP systems that power AlphaSense AI capabilities. You have a deep understanding of the latest neural network architectures, follow the latest AI research and are driven to apply what you know to real-world applications.
- Develop highly scalable deep learning models and take them all the way to production
- Perform cutting edge research in deep learning, machine learning & natural language processing
- Work closely with Product Management to translate product requirements into machine learning architectures
- Own systems end-to-end including design, code, train, test, deployment and iteration
- Ph.D. or Masters degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent from top tier university with a focus on Machine Learning and Deep Learning
- 2+ years developing data pipelines with Python with additional experience in Java, Linux, and scripting languages
- Demonstrated experience developing end-to-end NLP models to derive insights from text data using NLP libraries in Python
- Familiarity with Deep Learning frameworks like PyTorch and TensorFlow
- Excellent communication, organizational, problem-solving, debugging and analytical skills