Deal Desk Analyst
The customer journey starts with a question. And consumers expect answers. Yext puts businesses in control of their facts online with brand-verified answers in search. By serving accurate, consistent, brand-verified answers to consumer questions, Yext delivers authoritative information straight from the source — the business itself — no matter where or how customers are searching. Taco Bell, Marriott, Jaguar Land Rover, and businesses around the globe use the Yext platform to capture consumer intent and drive digital discovery, engagement, and revenue — all from a single source of truth. Yext’s mission is to provide perfect answers everywhere.
Yext is seeking a motivated, creative, self-sufficient, and high energy Deal Desk Analyst to join our Finance/Revenue Operations team to learn and grow within a fast-paced organization. This role will be responsible for working closely with the Sales, Legal and Finance teams to understand various contract terms and provide final contract acceptance. This role will also include data analysis and adhoc projects to help identify and implement process improvements. The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic, attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Liaise with both the Legal and Sales teams to understand various contract terms and discuss any operational implications with the Finance team
- Identify discrepancies in contracts and resolve issues
- Ensure data included in the contract agrees to the internal systems prior to approval and is in line with our business policies acting as the final approver for revenue contracts
- Measure performance and report metrics to leadership to assist in developing process changes upstream to drive company initiatives
- Assist with deal structuring to benefit the company
- Provide ad-hoc reporting and analysis to the team when requested
- Bachelor’s degree (Finance, Accounting, or Business preferred) or similar college level education
- 2-3 years related or adjacent work experience
- Ability to identify problems and discrepancies, independently perform research and analysis of causes, and recommend corrective actions
- Collaborative style with the ability to communicate clearly and precisely on technical and operational issues
- Must be detail and results-oriented with an ability to work in a cross-functional, fast-paced, and constantly evolving environment
- Ability to evaluate priorities and multi-task accordingly, while keeping others apprised of status with respect to deadlines
- Excellent written and formal presentation skills
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite, including MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Operational accounting experience within SEC registered companies
- Exposure to Zuora and Salesforce
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work®, as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Miami, Milan, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo and the Washington, D.C. area.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.