Data Science & Management Consultant
Are you ready for a new challenge?
Celonis is the world's leading process mining software company. Process Mining is a new big data analytics technology designed to help customers to optimize their operations. Process Mining goes through the already existing log data every IT system produces and finds out where you can improve.
Founded in Munich in 2011, we have expanded into 25 countries and claims clients such as Siemens, KPMG, Deloitte, Bayer, and Vodafone, among others. We create innovation with passion, perform with team spirit, and think with ambition. Our vision is big - which is why big data is exactly our thing.
- BA / BS (or MA / MS) from a top university or equivalent
- Relevant work experience (1-3 years) in the area of enterprise software pre-sales, consulting or business development
- Good understanding of core ERP processes
- Strong analytical skills
- Data science expertise and SAP know-how is a plus
- Excellent written, oral communication and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to work, build and maintain relationships at all levels
About the Role
You analyze real data from our customers to increase transparency in business processes of any kind. Thereby, you use our Celonis Process Mining Technology in different proof-of-concept projects to demonstrate the value our software generates. Thanks to your conceptional working method, you generate conclusive examples and scenarios during this trial project and focus on the most relevant KPIs to convince our customers of its performance and benefits. In doing so, you react to individual needs of customers from various industries and in conclusion present your findings in front of managers and decision makers. Additionally - by outlining and mapping strategic concepts and use cases - you guide our international expansion, support the further development of our team and help prepare for our IPO.