Data Operations Lead
The Data Operations Lead will be responsible for owning the Growth Team’s data strategy, data enrichment programs, data integrity, and systems architecture. This individual will act as a key collaborator with our Expansion, Strategic Growth and Mergers & Acquisitions teams on behalf of the national Sales Operations team.
The Data Operations Lead will be responsible for a variety of projects and procedures, including: executing on large national data transformation projects, leading cross functional sprint teams to clean and enrich our data across multiple systems, manage or implement new systems and/or databases as needed, own the overall quality, depth, and breadth of our business data, and drive clarity and confidence on our ability to report on a wide spectrum of business metrics.
This position is a part of our Sales Operations division within our Growth team, which leads all of our market expansion, agent recruitment, and growth strategy for Compass. As a member of the Sales Operations function, you will responsible for projects that scale and accelerate our data programs and our company growth in partnership with the rest of the Growth organization.
At Compass, You Will:
- Take ownership of highly strategic, complex, and impactful data projects including:
- Creating a world-class national real estate agent and brokerage database, including personal, brokerage, transaction, and agent network data
- Build the industry’s first national sales territory strategy & system design
- Product manage our third party systems integrations roadmap
- Own the connections between key databases and systems to ensure they “talk to each other”
- Drive the aforementioned projects from initial conception to execution to impact analysis
- Propose various options & paths to success for each project and articulate why you are advocating for a particular path
- Partner with Growth team leaders to sponsor your program and build their confidence to help you execute, secure additional funding & resources, and broadly communicate these programs to the Compass employee & agent bases
- Build relationships with key stakeholders in Compass’ Growth, Operations, and Business Systems teams to drive sponsorship for your programs
- Create & execute on a weekly or bi-weekly reporting cadence
What We’re Looking For:
- BA/BS degree and 5+ years of Product Management, Sales Operations, IT, Consulting, Business Development experience
- Self-starters with track records of excellence across strategic, operational, and detail-demanding functional responsibilities
- Ability to exercise judgement and solve difficult problems without direct supervision
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Competitive and dashboard-driven mindset
- Articulate in both verbal and written communication
- Highly organized; ability to multi-task and handle multiple deadlines simultaneously
- High energy and positive attitude
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.