Data Integrity Specialist
Riskified is a data-driven AI company, and has rigorous requirements regarding the quality and coverage of data our customers provide. Riskified helps our customers around the world fight fraud, and quality data is critical to ensuring our success.
As a Data Integrity Engineer at Riskified, you will be responsible for helping new and existing customers ensure they are receiving the best performance possible. Riskified’s clients come in many different sizes and industries, use different technical platforms, and each one has their own unique data concerns and order flows that have to be uniquely assessed.
- Support the onboarding of new customers by completing the following:
- Perform due diligence of business models and flows.
- Review and validate data per established guidelines.
- Prioritize, track, and communicate data issues internally and externally.
- Monitor and resolve data irregularities of existing customers by completing the following:
- Monitor key health indicators and automated alerts.
- Identify, research, and offer system-wide solutions for common issues.
- Work closely with Account Management to engage customers.
- 2 years of experience in a data-centric role (ETL, DBA, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. for other than practical training
Preferred Candidate Qualities:
- Prior B2B SaaS experience an advantage
- Eagerness to learn new technical concepts
- Experience with optimizing technical processes
- Experience with SQL or NoSQL databases