Data Integration & Reporting Manager
WeWork is the platform for creators, providing hundreds of thousands of members around the world with space, community, and services that enable them to do what they love and create their life's work. Our mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, and our own team members are central to that goal.
Our team's mission is to empower WeWork buildings to operate at maximum efficiency through the use of technology, systems and tools.
We are looking for a senior data professional to join our Global Building Technology team supporting our Building Operations departments. The ideal candidate will work closely with Regional and Global leaders to understand data needs, advise on system configuration, lead data ingestion into data warehouses, create comprehensive reports, and drive overall data and reporting strategy for Building Technology group.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with department leaders to understand data and reporting needs.
- Work with data engineering teams to integrate operations systems into WeWork’s data warehouse for analysis.
- Work with Building Technology team and external vendors to develop system reporting.
- Advise on data related technology/system configurations.
- Drive overall reporting strategy for Building Technology team.
- Perform deep-dive analysis to answer complex questions, deliver insights on the root causes of issues, and make recommendations on how to best monitor and address them.
- Provide data, reporting, dashboards, models, forecasts and insights for Building Technology team, focused on improving global building operations.
- Create and monitor budgets and financial forecasts.
- Create and maintain dashboards to monitor system uptime.
- 5+ years of experience working as a data analyst, dashboard designer, or similar role
- Expertise in excel and advanced excel formulas
- Experience with data warehouse solutions (Redshift, Snowflake) required
- Experience with Tableau, Looker and/or other reporting/data manipulation tools required
- Strong financial management and budgeting skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Ability to prioritize, manage multiple projects, and execute in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with a strong work ethic and ownership mentality
- Ability to break down complex problems into pieces that can be solved with data, analysis, assumptions, and judgement
- Expertise in Microsoft Office (and Google Suite) applications
- BS/BA in a technical field
- Experience with programming languages (eg: Python) a plus