Consolidation and Reporting Analyst
Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Yext's mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, and other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision, and action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Taco Bell, Rite Aid, and Steward Health use the Yext Knowledge Engine™ to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
Yext is seeking a Consolidation and Reporting Analyst to join its growing and dynamic accounting team. This is a hands-on position with a mix of accounting and operational duties. This role will be responsible for assisting in the day to day transaction processing and the related accounting functions, preparing account reconciliations in connection with the close process, and performing financial analysis on an as-needed basis.
- Prepare monthly finance reporting package including financial statements, metrics and analytics
- Assist in preparing external financial reporting schedules and data requests.
- Prepare monthly balance sheet and income statement analytics for various reporting periods.
- Review and manage the consolidation process for intercompany, eliminations and allocations
- Assist in various accounting functions including preparing journal entries, reconciliations and rollforwards
- Manage and ensure that all internal and external data requests are provided timely
- Assist the team in creating various system dashboards for their account areas and processes
- Support and assist with the monthly, quarterly, and annual financial close processes
- Assist in implementing accounting policies and procedures to ensure all financial transactions are executed according to GAAP principles
- Work with independent auditors to provide support for audited financial statements
- Provide ad-hoc analysis to the team when requested
- BA/BS degree in Accounting or related field
- 2+ years experience in accounting
- Working understanding of GAAP
- Ability to manipulate and manage large amounts of data
- Ability to identify problems and discrepancies, independently perform research and analysis of causes, and recommend corrective actions
- Collaborative style with the ability to communicate clearly and precisely on technical and operational issues
- Must be detail and results-oriented with an ability to work in a cross-functional, fast-paced, and constantly evolving environment
- Ability to evaluate priorities and multi-task accordingly while keeping others apprised of status with respect to deadlines
- Excellent written and formal presentation skills
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite, including MS Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Big 4 public accounting or public/private company corporate accounting experience; Tech industry experience a plus
- CPA or working towards completing a CPA
Familiarity with Netsuite and Looker
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work® as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, Tyson's Corner, San Francisco, Shanghai, and Tokyo. Learn more about the Yext team and culture on the muse, our website, and our blog.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.