Clinical Research RN (Per Diem role)
TrialSpark is a technology company that brings new treatments to patients faster by reimagining the clinical trial process. Today, a clinical trial can cost more than $100M and take 10 years to complete, bottlenecking the development of new treatments for patients. We’re fundamentally changing how trials are run, rethinking the trial process both from a technology and operational perspective.
Our Clinical Operations team at TrialSpark is looking for two experienced Research Nurses to work on a per diem basis. This Research Nurse position will be integral to our Clinical Research Coordinator (CRC) team and the success of our clinical trial sites.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Contribute towards study feasibility and initiation
- Working with the CRC team to successfully run clinical trials
- Provide oversight and support in developing programs to oversee standard clinical procedures (e.g. screening tests, CLIA-waived lab testing procedures)
- Overseeing IV infusions, Subcutaneous or Intramuscular injections
- Place IV lines and draw blood samples
- Monitor patient responses intra- and post-study drug administration (as required per protocol)
- Performs other related duties as required
- New York State RN license
- Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing preferred
- 2-3 years Nursing experience
- Excellent IV skills, skilled in peripheral and central line access
- Must have experience placing IV lines, operating pumps and giving infusions
- Clinical research nursing experience preferred but not necessary
- Interpersonal, oral and written communication skills are essential
- Ability to build and nurture relationships
- Ability to interact and collaborate with many departments/divisions within TrialSpark
- Must contribute to a team based, collaborative and positive environment, clarity of purpose and high commitment to business goals
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), Good Clinical Practice (GCP) required upon hire
- Current CPR Certification
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.